At your local T-Mobile Store:
Drop in and be rewarded!
* Get 100 FREE bonus minutes just for stopping by — a $40 value
* Get 200 FREE bonus minutes if you bring a friend — an $80 value
* Refer a customer to T-Mobile and get a $25 credit on your next bill
* Sign up for T-Mobile @Home and get the first month free — a $10 value!
Limited time offer. Participating locations only. See store for details. Offers are valid for qualified T-Mobile postpaid and FlexPay customers who are in good standing. Limit one offer per qualifying line. Offers can not be redeemed for cash or other value. Referral Credit Offer: The referred customer must activate a qualifying T-Mobile voice data postpaid or FlexPay plan at a participating T-Mobile store. The credit may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on the referring customer’s bill. T-Mobile @Home Offer: Qualifying rate plan, credit approval and two-year agreement required. $10 monthly fee will be credited to account. The credit may take up to two billing cycles to appear.
After calling and confirming this ourselves, all you have to do is come in and grab a flier, sign your name in the sign-in sheet and the 100 minutes are yours. If you bring in and refer a friend, you receive 200 bonus minutes. Not a bad deal, eh? Handing out free minutes is definitely not a bad way to get current and new customers to come into the store and check things out. So, if you get the chance to briefly do so, pop into your local T-Mobile tomorrow for this offer!
- T-Mobile Family Unlimited Messaging Bundle for $10
- T-Mobile G1 Officially Sold Out (for now or shadiness?). Here’s my story with dialog.
- T-Mobile G1 for $148.88 at Walmart Wednesday?
- SPRINT is offering a ’30 day full money back guarentee trial’, including the first month’s service plan
- iPhone 4S: AT&T Sucks and Sprint Rules